Sunday, October 10, 2010

A sighting








Our big boy is growing up! 6 months old and he spouted his first tooth this week. Rather certain it was happening during a doctor appointment we were at for me. I was that mom for the first time. Yup screaming child. Nothing, yes nothing made him happy. I found myself apologizing, embarrassed, and promising, "he is usually a very agreeable baby. I have no idea what is going on. I promise, next time he will be better."
By the time I finally saw the doctor (new doctor for me) I was just praying he would send me away with some physical therapy for my foot problems and I would never have to return to his office with my unruly child. Nope. Not so much. Looks like I will be back. Again and again---more surgery for me. Seriously? Hopefully we can wait until after the New Year..... and after Russell has all of his teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment