Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting There



It has been a slow start for me to get into the groove of fall. So I thought I would use my cute pumpkin as inspiration! I usually love autumn and all of its festivities, I just am finding myself not quite there...yet....but getting there.
I am sipping the first cider of this season as I write this. Brian is at his back to school night. We have our Fruit Loop Tour on the calendar and our corn maize date on the calendar. So I guess all is as it should be. These are all traditions Brian and I have taken part in since we started dating in 2003. So we must continue and introduce Russell!

2 comments:

  1. He's killing me he's so cute! Let's definitely make plans to share lots of cider together this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE pumpkin!! Don't know what the girls are going to be yet.

    ReplyDelete